Sunday, November 6, 2011

roots

Hey, I've finally found an excuse to blog and no I'm not about to go into detail of my last dream where I was pulling chicken strips (covered in Napolitana sauce) from my nostrils...I'm going to tell you how I am once again sick at home, lucky for me my housemate is also and I have bleach to re-do my roots! I have to make sure my minimal 'natural' hair matches my hair pieces/extensions and so I can keep pretending I'm a Madonna/Lil'Kim/Gwen Stefani hybrid.
A day like today is also the perfect excuse to play with my wigs and neon eye shadow (and never have to actually put proper clothes on). I recieved some terrific news this morning that finally my magenta wig has arrived at my parents' house after a month of waiting for it so life is pretty pos at the moment.
Now all I need is my health & a good party.
Proudly purchased only two pairs of new sunglasses online which I will impatiently wait for, I'm happy that I stopped myself there and moved onto my hair.
Just letting you in on some life details that are neither funny nor necessarily exciting to read but heck I could be going on about how I have like three imaginary boyfriends and how I distract myself with videos of cats doing tricks!!


Cheerz.x

No comments: