Tuesday, July 19, 2011

14th under Ri Ri

As you should all know by now, all of the 13 people in the UK who read my blog or whoever, I love Lil' Kim (understatement) and last year was heartbroken when she canceled her show here not once but twice (re-announced and then re-canceled due to Visa issues). Damn our borders and guidelines in Australia for being so strict but it seems Kim has put in the hard yakka to get that working Visa and is headlining for WINTERBEATZ festival next month!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I'm tardi with checking ticket sales and have missed out on the top notch ones, so instead of backing down and going for second best I will whinge and whine my way to getting a VIP or shall I say 'bling ring' standard of ticket.
It's really important that I'm up close as I can possibly be to this woman, she means so much to me... this is why a friend of mine an equally as enthused Kimmy fan suggested we get a hotel room in the ritziest hotel closest to the venue in order to 'bump into' her.
Just like Troy in Community when he meets his idol I'll probably stand there stunned and speechless. It's worth it.

NOW THIS IS WHERE IT GETS REALLY EXCITING: Yesterday I google image searched Lil' Kim green corset to find this picture...


But instead of getting this image of Kim at the 44th Grammy Awards, in between Ri Ri a couple of random Kim snaps and Nicki Minaj rearing her ugly mug ... in 14th place was my face! Fuck! Who's happy? Me.. yes. Tagging every god damn blog entry from now on.
Yours sincerely, Lorelei for team QueenBee!

1 comment:

Ms Edgeley said...

omg do you have the photo of lil kim with the curly wig, a pink crop top and a yello skirt, really old one ? i cant find it